Thursday, March 26, 2009



Thursday already! I am so far behind my schedule for the week! I slept through sunrise this morning (the best time to take pictures in my apartment) but there's no sun peeking through the grey sky anyway...
Today's Artful Seniors on Fire spotlights will be on NossubGallery and OldCroneBeadworks. I remember meeting NossubGallery in the forum on ArtFire and was charmed to be reminded of braiding techniques learned 50 years ago in summer camp....


Of her studio, she says, "Welcome to the Nossub Gallery!

We are currently, and hopefully will always continue to be, a work-in-progress. So please come back often to see how we develop.

Please visit my blog at www.nossubgalleyr.blogspot.com"























































And of herself, "" ....no bio! I guess we'll be better off visiting her blog, anyway. I happen to know there is or was a tutorial about 8-strand braiding there...beware in visiting her studio...I want to buy everything in it!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

OldCroneBeadWorks' slogan is "Jewelry Even a Witch Could Love." I love it! She has some pagan themed jewelry, and some simply delightful jewelry! I'm partial to rubies, but this design would attract me even if I weren't:






















Of the studio, "Elegant and Fun Jewelry With An Affordable Price Tag

Simple Pleasures for US $9.99

OR

Little Treasures for under US $20.00

Here you will find a little something for everyone.

Also you can find fine handmade Ritual Jewerly for the Pagan, Wiccan , Celtic and Druid
Alternative Religious Path.

All my items are handmade by me.

I do take special requests. Please email me with any questions.

Look for new arrivals to my store daily.

Hope to see you here soon."



























Of herself, "I'm a retired great grandmother living with my husband
of 36 years in sunny Fl.
I have been making jewerly as well as handmade soaps and bath products and also dolls for over 25 years.
I owned my own store here in FL where I sold my handmade items and jewerly but just retired a few years ago.
I managed a store on ebay for quite a few years
and just opened this shop here on Art Fire.
I hope you take a few minutes to view my shop.
If you have any questions or comments please email I am always happy to hear from my customers.
Thank you,
dianne"

That lucite polkadot bracelet is just adorable!

I hope that you enjoyed meeting these two Artful Seniors, and will take a minute to visit their studios. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous choices...I really think I can smudge the year on my birth certificate so I can come join you all.

    ReplyDelete