Saturday, March 28, 2009

Artful Seniors on Fire Spotlight #9

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope that you are relaxing and having fun!

The two Artful Seniors on Fire Guild Members that I will spotlight today are Pepper, a knit and crochet artist, and PiscesMagick, a human and pet adornment studio.

Of her studio, Pepper says, "Beautiful hand knit and hand crocheted hats, scarves, and many baby clothes. Using only the finest fibers and yarns."




























Of herself, Pepper says, "I am a 'Nana' who loves to knit and crochet, although knitting is my first love. My favorite things to knit are the baby items. The little hats and sweaters and booties are so precious. I have a cat (Misty), and she watches every stitch I take. She never bothers my yarn or my knitting, she just sits and watches me, her head going back and forth as my hands do.





























I have two grand daughters who are all grown up, and they have a tendency to 'steal' anything I make that is laying around. I have one great grandson, and he is so special to knit for. I love living in the northeast (except for the snow), and being near my hometown of Bolton Landing and close to my beautiful family. I lived in California for many years, and it is good to be home."

I knit, and I crochet, and I will be visiting this store for my grandbaby things.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PiscesMagick is described, "Piscesmagick Jewelry is a small, one-person studio specializing in hand-crafted jewelry in various media for the entire family including your favorite dog or cat. "

This is named "Puppy's First Necklace."






























PiscesMagick artisan says, "Istarted doing jewelry when I picked up a book on sale at the bookstore. I wasn't sure if it was something I'd like or not but I was soon totally hooked. You can view my web site at http://piscesmagick.tripod.com/

I also work at a regular job doing Night Audit at a Wyndham resort in north County San Diego."

This one is for the humans:






























I hope you enjoyed visiting these two Artful Seniors today, and you will go to their studios to see what else they offer. Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment