Saturday, March 7, 2009

Handmade Wonderful Things I Can't Use But Wish I Could!






I developed adult asthma complicated by decades of smoking. I can't perfume anything. I'm allergic to most soaps and shampoos and stuff because of it. I love scents and was known to sometimes bully my way through my body's resistance to one I love, BUT... then I found the love of my life -- who reacts more than I do to scents! Fine! I can live without them for my sweetie... but it's kinda wistful to page through some of the gorgeous things I can't buy, like this cranberry lotion from LaDeDaCreations.

Please note that most of the artisans I have included here are willing to do unscented. I bought some great soap from BAKidagain for my grandson.

Lime Cooler Soap from nickileigh





























SATURDAY MORNING - 9 OUNCE PALM WAX CANDLE
by jennuinecandles





















Lil Devil Duck Soap by BAKidAgain -- this is the one that was made to order for my grandson. It has a choice of color and scent (or no scent).

























While we are talking ducks:
SOY MELTS (TARTS) YELLOW DUCKS by SoyScentual





























Ah, well, there are lots of things I can buy on Artfire but that's another story. Each of these artists are dedicated and responsive. If you are allowed scents, click any picture for more information.

Have a great Saturday!
Ali

3 comments:

  1. That devil duck soap is too cute!!!

    -3z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Soaps! Here's mine:

    http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=123025

    (Sorry, can't post pics in comments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Patrice! Maybe next time I do soaps I'll put one in. I was really hoping anyone who wanted to could post a picture.

    ReplyDelete