Saturday, May 16, 2009

West Coast Crafters #8

Happy Saturday, folks! We have a Spare the Air day here because temps are expected to hit triple digits. I think I'll stay in :)

Don't forget to visit the Crazy Train, featuring Creative Haven

Today's West Coast Crafters are:

MzzThang unique and one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry
Papierlune Unique, upcycled, mixed media fun

Here is MzzThang in her own words:
My designs and inspiration comes from many things - Listening to a really good song, stories my kids tell me, a drive along the coast, the smile on someones face, etc.

























I host several fund raising events to benefit the Lupus Foundation of America -- from bowling and darts tournaments to the proceeds from the sales of every 50th piece of jewelry that I create. Please check my jewelry listings for the word "DONATION" in the heading. 100% of the proceeds from the sales of these pieces will be donated to the Lupus Foundation of America (www.lupus.org)

























You can also view additional jewelry in our online store by visiting:

Fo-Shizzle Design Studios"

About her studio:"From whimsical to elegant and chic, the Fo-Shizzle Design Studios has it all. We offer unique and one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry, using quality materials and excellent craftsmanship.

Don't see quite what you're looking for? Simply call or e-mail us. We'll be happy to custom design a piece tailored to your liking."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From Papierlune: "Welcome to Papier Lune!! Unique, upcycled, mixed media fun is what it is all about here. Kick off your shoes and come on in."





























"My name is Sarah and I am mixed media artist that resides and creates up here on beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington. "






























This is an upcycled olive oil tin light.

Stop back here and drop a comment for them and you will be entered into my random May Giveaway: a set of earrings or custom-length bracelet.

Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment