Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Sunday, everyone! Don't forget to visit the Crazy Train, featuring JanelsonArts today.

I want to say Happy Birthday to all the May babies. How lucky you are to be born with Emeralds as your birthstone (my 3d favorite stone, edged out by sapphires because it's so soft).

Today's West Coast Crafters are:

GreenMeanies photos, felt and other jewelry and housewares
KelliCraftStudio Greeting cards and jewelry

Here is a link to our West Coast Crafters guild
roster.

Katie says of the studio, "
.......................................................................
Hi! I'm Katie, and this is my humble little ArtFire studio.
.......................................................................
I've always loved making things, and over the years I've learned a little bit about a LOT of art forms.
The variety of items in my shop is sure evidence of that!
Thanks SO much for stopping by. ENJOY!!!
......................................................................
Don't forget... I'll cover the shipping on just about every item here!
......................................................................"






























And of herself, "Hello! I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something California girl enjoying this little life I've created for myself.























"I’m a life-long crafter born from a long line of other life-long crafters.

I’m a firm believer that there are no mistakes in art… or in life for that matter! Everything happens for a reason, you just have to be willing to find it, and make the most of it.

My all-time favorite color is green. I love to drink Diet Pepsi from the can through a straw. I also love Kyle, Mixie, and Dottie.

I’m the friendliest Meanie you’ll ever meet! Drop me a line if you have any questions about my shop, have an idea for a custom item, or just want to say hi!
................................................. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kelli says, "Welcome to my little corner of the crafting world!































"My name is Kelli. When you care to give the very best, why not give a handcrafted paper gem to send that special message or a lovely, handcrafted piece of original design jewelry. All of my items are made with quality materials. I have created jewelry that can be spotted on women of all walks of life: secretary of a NYC CFO, teachers, stay at home mothers, librarians, directors of education, grandmothers, and college students.

Free envelopes are included with all cards.
Free gift packaging are included with all jewelry.

Thank you for looking at my shop!"

About herself, Kelli says, "Kelli Craft Studio began as a hobby. For over 30 years, I have been crafting items for family and friends. I began with crocheted clothes, dolls, and blankets. Later, I extended my interests to rubber stamping and paper crafts. Finally, I began to create jewelry through beading and wire work. During these 30 years, these crafting interests have merged to create unique items.























"After 30 years, I have decided to open my craft studio to the handmade market. Kelli Craft Studio is where art meets quality. Every item is made with care and attention to detail and uniqueness. Jewelry is made to order so there should never be a problem with sizing. Cards are made with quality card stock and embellishments. "

I hope you enjoy strolling through their shops today. Stop back here and drop a comment for them and you will be entered into my random May Giveaway: a set of earrings or custom-length bracelet.

Have fun today!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the spotlight! You are terrific!

    Kelli
    Kelli's Craft Studio

    ReplyDelete