Thursday, April 2, 2009

Artful Seniors on Fire Spotlight #12 and Guild Roster Links

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are enjoying Spring weather! Colder here today than yesterday, but that's the Bay area!

Have you found the letters in the Easter Egg Hunt?

Watch this space for an ArtFire Jewelry Designers and Jewelry Suppliers Guild treasure hunt this month.

Since the March roster is hidden behind a weird link. I'll post the links to my guild rosters here. Eventually I'll repost them in alphabetical order with all the new members included.

Artful Seniors on Fire

West Coast Crafters

ArtFire Jewelry Designers and Jewelry Suppliers Guild

Today's Artful Seniors on Fire will take us on a walk through time: VintageIntent and VintageNotionsLady.

VintageIntent has an eclectic collection of vintage items.

Of her studio, Pat says, "WEBSITE: www.patzee.info

Welcome to my new studio. Here at my vintage inspired shop you'll find my handcrafted projects, embellishments, alterables for your own projects, recycled supplies, and vintage treasures that I've collected over the years. Anything vintage related just might show up, as well as my recycled altered art. So check in often to see what's new (or should I say OLD!).






























I've been designing and selling my greeting cards and other art forms under the name of
CardsByPatzee.etsy.com
for quite some time. I also sell unique recycled craft supplies at
ThriftStoreSupplies.etsy.com.
Be sure to check out my positive feedback. I pride myself on customer service, and usually ship daily while keeping my shipping rates to the bare minimum. If you have any questions about any of my listings, please contact me and I'll get back to you promptly.

Hop on over to my blogs to find out more about me:
CardsByPatzee.blogspot.com
VintageIntent.blogspot.com"

As you cans see, she's a busy lady!















Of herself, she says, "My name is Pat Labella (aka Patzee) and I love everything vintage. I have a passion for crafting vintage cards, ACEO's, collage, and altered art. I scour thrift stores and garage sales searching for recyclable treasures that I can use in my art. But it doesn't stop there. I also search for all types of vintage items that I use and enjoy everyday. My home is filled with retro treasures I just couldn't pass by."

Her love of vintage is certainly benefitting us!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

VintageNotionsLady has just that in her store. She also has many patterns and oddments from the past. As in VintageIntent, you won't appreciate the variety until you visit the store.

I want someone to make me this shirt! I'll go on a diet so I can fit into it!






























Of her store, she says,"I ship internationally. Please contact me for rates.
I love vintage and antiques. You will find a mix of both in my shop. I also make jewelry. If you are looking for something specific please contact me. I would love to hear from you.
Please check out my etsy shops:
http://www.vintagenotionslady.etsy.com for more great vintage
http://www.designbylevert.etsy.com for handmade and vintage jewelry
http://www.sisterandsister.etsy.com for handmade greeting cards
Please check out my feedback on etsy."































Of herself she says, "....My home is smoke free. I have a Pomeranian who keeps me on my toes and laughing. I love hearing from people. Please contact me for any questions or suggestions or if you think I have described merchandise inaccurately. I have two shops on etsy. http://designbylevert.etsy.com and http://vintagenotionslady.etsy.com

Please check out my feedback on these two shops. "

Don't forget to hunt and scour the shops for the Easter Egg cryptogram and watch this space for the AJDJSS treasure hunt.

I hope you enjoy your Thursday and remember it's only one more day til the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment