Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disasterous day...must be counting up karma for tomorrow

...and I'll need it.

Day started off with hubby's bank calling with a fraud alert....

and midday my computer, lamp, and jumbo coffee decided to jump into a mosh pit on the floor.

Lamp survived.
I made more coffee.
Computer died.

Now, I have made whole career decisions on whether or not I could get my employer to back up offsite. But I recently lost my job...which was my quarterly airfare to the Land of the Grandbabies....and AFTER I'd spent lots and lots on jewelry supplies and a brand new laptop...
and AFTER I let myself in for lots of fees from an online auction site...

Well, I was kinda depressed... and just coming out of it... and all my cost-of-item bookkeeping and materials for the bookkeeping and all of my Very Amateurish Photos of My Jewelry were not yet backed up on the brand new laptop....

....which died

*sigh*

At least I'm almost positive I'll have a better day tomorrow.

Unless, of course, I decide i really, really have to recreate those dratted spreadsheets...

oh, me, oh, my...

No comments:

Post a Comment